Online giving is a safe and easy way to support the ministries of Edgewater. This system enables you to support the church by making a one-time contribution or establishing a recurring contribution through your debit cards or bank accounts.
3 Simple Steps
- Create a user id and password.
- Provide contact and bank information.
- Indicate the amount, frequency (one-time or recurring) and designation for your gift.
Benefits of Online Giving for you and the Church
- Simplicity. You won’t have to remember whether you gave this month or send in an offering by mail when you’re on a trip.
- Security. We utilize an encrypted secure website for your online records. Online giving is more secure than giving with a check or cash because an electronic gift can’t be lost or stolen.
- Focus. Instead of having to worry about writing a check and filling out an envelope during the service, you can be fully focused on the worship service, knowing that you have already given your offering.
- Helping Edgewater. Online giving is more cost effective for our church to process, and it makes our record keeping much easier.
Use the “Bill Pay” feature of your bank.
You can use the “Bill Pay” feature of your bank to send checks automatically to our church. Just set it up to send checks to our mailing address at 2120 Railroad Ave Suite 103-344, Pittsburg, CA 94565.